UniFirst Process Wastewater Expansion Charlotte, NC
General Contractor – Allowed the owner to act as GC saving thousands of dollars in markup fees. New Process Wastewater Building. Project included sitework, demolition, concrete, steel erection, roll up door & dock equipment, HVAC, electrical, fire protection, fire alarm, and security systems. Responsibilities included coordination with Architect and Engineers in design phase, pre-construction bidding on the owner’s behalf, creation of subcontract documents, project budget, construction schedule, and action plan. Managed the work of the subcontractors for compliance with design documents, schedule, and safety policy. Project Completed 2012.
- Demolition of existing loading docks, structural steel, and concrete foundations
- Sitework including grading, retaining walls, and asphalt paving
- Concrete foundation walls, footings, pits/trenches, slabs, and paving
- Steel fabrication and erection
- Fire Alarm and Protection
- HVAC Systems