Industrial Building Renovation - North Charleston, SC
General Contractor – Renovation of an existing commercial laundry facility to make accommodations for a Wastewater Room, Stockroom, new washers, new dryers, and enhanced conditioning of interior spaces. Project included demolition, excavation, concrete slabs, concrete trenches, prefabricated trench drains, CMU walls, metal stud walls, metal wall panels, overhead doors, air conditioning, process exhaust duct, roof access hatch, structural steel framing, electrical, fire protection, fire alarm, and painting.
- Demolition of existing loading docks, structural steel, and concrete foundations
- Sitework including grading, retaining walls, and asphalt paving
- Concrete foundation walls, footings, pits/trenches, slabs, and paving
- Steel fabrication and erection
- Fire Alarm and Protection
- HVAC Systems