Construction Manager – Client had an existing slope at the edge of their property that was failing and compromising the integrity of the mechanical equipment yard, main access drives around the plant, and underground storm water system. Scope of work for the project included:
- Demolition of existing structures
- Massive excavation on the existing hillside to expose a compromised storm water network
- New network of storm water piping, structures, and boxes
- New 40' tall x 200' long lock block retaining wall and grid that extended over 30' back into the the slope.
- Concrete paving and curbing