Corning Plant Entrance
Construction Manager – Allowed the owner to act as GC saving thousands of dollars in markup fees. Project included demolition, sitework, new storm drainage, a 24’ wide concrete entrance road, curbing, fencing, motorized gate operator, electrical, security, and landscaping. Responsibilities included coordination with the Engineer in the design phase, pre-construction bidding on the owner’s behalf, creation of the project budget, construction schedule, and reporting. Managed the work of the subcontractors for compliance with design documents, schedule, and safety policy. Project completed 2012.
- Earthwork to prepare for new truck entrance
- Storm Drainage
- 24’ wide concrete truck entrance driveway
- Sliding gate with remote sensor controls
- Electrical distribution and hook up
- Security cameras and card readers